Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I'm interesting in listing and pricing information on a &

Customer Question
I'm interesting in listing...

I'm interesting in listing and pricing information on a Smith & Wesson Model 629-5 Trail Boss. I understand it was a limited production distributed by RSR. I can't find reference in my 38th Edition Blue Book.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Firearms
12/23/2017
Firearms Expert: Jon, Consultant replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Consultant

My name is Jon. I will do my best to help. Please give me a moment to look up your S&W.

Thank You,

Jon

The S&W Trail Boss was basically designed to be a backpack gun for protection Grizzly country. There were only 500 made. these were made from 2002 to 2004. Here is the basic pricing information listed by condition.

Excellent: $900

Very Good $675

Good $495

Fair: $300

Poor: $150.

Please let me know if I have answered your question.

If have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jon only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jon