Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

In the late 1950s, a man was demonstrating how to fire a…

Customer Question
In the late 1950s...

In the late 1950s, a man was demonstrating how to fire a miniature darringer when it misfired...or keyholded or something and the shot went into the shoulder of a ten year old bystander. Was that common with the miniature pistols of that period?

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

Should someone who owns one of the older miniature pistols used in the 1950s be afraid to shoot it and what were some of the reasons for one of them exploding or injuring bystanders?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Firearms
11/22/2017
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 7 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

Do you know which Derringer model it was?