ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

My Boyfriend bought me an Old Colt DA 41 pistol serial no#

My Boyfriend bought me an Old Colt DA 41 pistol serial no# ***** an we were trying to find out when it was made
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.
Customer: We were trying to find out what year my DA Colt 41 was made we know what years they were manufactured but we were hoping to know the exact year so we know how old it really is. Thank you for all of your help
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?
Customer: That's the serial no#thats on the pistol I sent in first message

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

Do you have a photo of the gun so that I can verify the model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took pics of it I can send it to a phone number it on my phone

Thanks again for using Just Answer! Please feel free to request me for any future firearm questions that you may have!

Jim