TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

Why was I charged $34 when I asked question It said $5. It

Customer Question

Why was I charged $34 when I asked question It said $5. It automatically billed my paypal and I hadn't even finished filling out paypal page and I fount no link to change or cancel this transaction. Could you value my rifle by a picture? I need a ballpark figureso I can make a better decision in respect to my remington #4 .25cal. Stevens 22.5 octagon barrel pre 1920. Possibly much earlier
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.
Customer: Could you value my rifle by a picture? I need a ballpark figureso I can make a better decision in respect to my remington #4 .25cal. Stevens 22.5 octagon barrel pre 1920. Possibly much earlier
JA: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: It appears to have had a scope at one time due to marks on barrel. It's .25cal. Centerfire rolling breach single shot barrel doesn't break down. Everything is there. The stock is a bit beat blueing 70%. 22 is stamped at a right angle to 79656 yet a .22cal cartridge will slide all the way to the end when inserting into exit of barrel
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm a firearms expert here at Just Answer. I'm happy to help with your gun question. As far as the billing issue, that can be handled by customer service. I don't have anything to do with the charges. Can you post a photo of your gun here by using the "add files" button?

Thanks!
Jim

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cant figure out how to load my pictures of it. Im at a gunshop now and they sayits a Stevens round made pre 1900

On your screen, there is a button that says "add files". You would use that to upload photos from your computer.