Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

What type of blank gun would i need to convert it, witch…

Customer Question
What type of blank...

What type of blank gun would i need to convert it

Expert's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Witch blank gun would i need to convert it into a real one

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

What will happen if something goes wrong when converting?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Firearms
9/7/2017
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 11 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

Can I ask why you would want to do this?

Do you still need help?