TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I have my fathers Browning Light 12 Shotgun. Serial # is

Customer Question

I have my fathers Browning Light 12 Shotgun. Serial # is 53617, and there is the # 16 above this number. I have a letter from him to his brother from WWII saying he was sending a shotgun home from Belgium. I am trying to determine if this could be that shotgun
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: No, I'm not interested in selling just determining if this is the gun. Browning website is confusing, but I think it was manufactured in 1927
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

Do you happen to have any photos of this gun that you could post here?