TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

I have a 357 Gag CTG with two was passed down to me from my

Customer Question

I have a 357 Gag CTG with two Barrels was passed down to me from my dad. He has some work done on it in San Antoino several years ago and the messed up the Barrel retainer do you know where I can get it fixed.
JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: it is almost like new and came with two Barrel but can not remove the barrel that is on there and would like too.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

What is the make and model of your gun? Gag?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
DAN WESSON 357 MAG CTG

Ahh, ok a Dan Wesson. Which model of Dan Wesson revolver do you have there?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have the model it not on the Gun Dan Wesson 357 Gag CTG but it came with two barrel and a tool to remove the retainer. But the retainer that has secured the barrel on the gun, has been striped it is not damaging the barrel just the retainer.

OK, I see that you requested the phone call service. We can get there in a bit. First, are you looking for the part so that you can make the repair yourself, or do you need a gunsmith to do the work? I would highly suggest going the gunsmith route.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a gunsmith that I have used on other things was rally just looking how to fin another retainer

OK...in order to be able to find the part, I need to know which model of Dan Wesson you have there. Are you able to upload a photo of the gun?