How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TOM Your Own Question
TOM, Gunsmith
Category: Firearms
Satisfied Customers: 4116
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
Type Your Firearms Question Here...
TOM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have have an old Sentry safe. AJ-881251 S0409. I the

Customer Question

Have have an old Sentry safe. AJ-881251 S0409. I for got the combination but have the keys. I can't get the cylinder to open with key to shut safe. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  Kraig Vollmer replied 1 year ago.

I will give you Sentry's Customer service number 1 (800) 828 - 1438 They will have to send you some paper work to fill out then you will have to have it notarized so that you can prove you own the safe. Before I get to far ahead of myself you will need the serial number off the safe for the paper work. They do it this way so that people can't just go around getting combinations for peoples safe. This is also true when it comes to getting keys. Please give me a positive feed back. And let me know if there is any thing else you need help with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank I'll give them a call

Related Firearms Questions