Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

TO BUY A CLIP PISTOL, I HAVE A 22 PISTOL WITH NO CARTRIGE IT…

Customer Question
IM TRYING TO BUY...

IM TRYING TO BUY A CLIP FOR THIS PISTOL

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I HAVE A 22 PISTOL WITH NO CARTRIGE IT ONLY SHOOTS SINGLES AND I NEED A 22 CLIP

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
3/3/2016
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 2 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Good afternoon,
What is the make and model of the pistol that you need a magazine for?

Jim

colt automatic 22 pistol 35352 don't see a model no
I already sent in my credit card info.

Can you attach a photo of the gun here? We need to determine which model you have so that I can find the correct magazine for you.

don't know how to get a photo on this. I can take a photo with my phone and send it email

Photos can be posted directly here from your computer. Take a photo with your phone, email it to yourself, save it on your computer and then upload it to here.

WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU TWO PICTUES OF THE GUN.

The experts here at Just Answer do not have Just Answer email addresses, since we work like independent contractors. Unfortunately, I am not permitted to give you my personal email address. Now, we may be able to get them if you send the photos to***@******.*** and ask them to send the photos to ProShooter for this question - http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/f59fd6d8d2b64df1a0489f854db497c6

Hi...I saw the photo just now. Does the gun say Woodsman on it? What else it written on the gun?

I REPLIED TWO DAYS AGO NO ANSWER FROM YOU YET

My last question to you was on March 8 when I asked if the gun said "woodsman" on it, and I also asked what else what written on the gun. I have not received a reply to that if you answered me.

I DID ANSWER AND THE GUN IS A COLT 22 PISTOL PTFA MFG CO. HARTFORD CT USA PAT. DEC 22 1903 AUG 27 1918 SEPT 3 1918 IS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BARREL. I WANT TO BUY A CLIP FOR IT. YOU HAVE THE PICTURE

Ok, what is the serial number on your gun? I need to determine the year of manufacture.

no serial no I gave you everthing that was on the gun and picture

Can you please check the front strap of the grip. The serial number is ***** there.

The front strap of the grip is 35352 as I have said in our previous conversation

Ok, based on that serial number, you have a 1923 Colt "pre-Woodsman". Replacement magazines can be easily found:

Here's an aftermarket one - http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLT-WOODSMAN-MAGAZINE-PRE-WAR-1ST-SERIES-22-LR-10-RD-COLT-MAG-/301095031735

Here is an original one - http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=547051312

I hope that this is helpful!
Jim

Did you need anything further on this?

Were you able to order one?