Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I'm ***** ***** Stevens. I have recently become the owner of…

Customer Question
Hi - I'm *****...

Hi - I'm ***** ***** Stevens. I have recently become the owner of a Winchester Model 353, .177cal, that my dad bought in 1976. I don't think it's ever seen much use. I tried to fire a pellet through it, but the pellet just hardly moved down the barrel (which I had already cleaned). I also tried firing a "cleaning pellet" and that fired as one would expect. I'm hoping that there's some magic that I can cast over the gun to make it shoot again - do you have suggestions? In case magic isn't the answer, do you know of any folks who can fix a gun like this in the Albuquerque area?

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Gee - I thought I just did. Did you not receive about 9 or 10 lines of text?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
3/2/2016
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 2 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Good afternoon,
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you! Did you try another regular pellet after the cleaning pellet?