Firearms

Need Gun Information? Ask a Firearms Expert for Answers ASAP

Firearms

I have a Fabrque Nationape seral number 540984 9 MM is it

Customer Question
safe to shoot JA: Thanks. Can...
I have a Fabrque Nationape seral number 540984 9 MM is it safe to shoot
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was told that it was made for the Nasi and would brown up went it was fired
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Firearms Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Firearms
3/2/2016
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 1 year ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Good morning! What model of FN pistol do you have there?
Jim

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You did not answer my question but you charge me 29.00 and some other money, so I am not happy with you and I will never ask you again

No, I was not able to answer your question because you didn't answer mine. On March 2nd, I asked what model of FN pistol you have there.

TOM
TOM
TOM, Gunsmith