Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. I have an old BB gun that has a BB…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. I have an old coleman BB gun that has a BB lodged in the chamber for many years, since it was new over 25 years ago. how can I remove it ?

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When this gun was new, after the first few shots a BB stuck in the chamber. It is acrosman 760 pumpmaster.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
2/3/2016
Firearms Expert: TOM, Gunsmith replied 2 years ago
TOM
TOM, Gunsmith

The easiest way to remove it is to use a metal rod (old cleaning rod) that is slightly smaller than the bore diameter. Insert it through the muzzle and tap the BB out. I would put a little PB Blaster or other rust remover in the bore first and let it soak for a few minutes. If you don't have any rust remover, a few drops of gun oil or 3 in 1 will work.

Let me know how you make out with it.

Tom