Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I HAVE A SENTRY SAFE SERIAL NUMBER T0331I014100506A. I LOST…

Customer Question
I HAVE A SENTRY SAFE...
I HAVE A SENTRY SAFE SERIAL NUMBER T0331I014100506A. I LOST MY INSTRUCTION MANUAL. I CANT FIND IT ONLINE. CAN YOU HELP?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
2/2/2016
Firearms Expert: Kraig Vollmer,
 replied 2 years ago
Kraig Vollmer

You should be able to Google the company then that could give you contact info.

Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 2 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Good evening,
Here is a link to the manual for your safe, a Sentry T0-331 - http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/OwnersManuals/401267.pdf

I hope that this is helpful! Please remember to complete a positive rating for my assistance so that we can close the question out. Thanks!
Jim