Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

The cz 27 side serial # only 191287, cant find date and need…

Customer Question
The cz 27 side...

The cz 27 side serial # ***** 191287, cant find date and need a magazine catch. top says bohmische waffenabrik ag prag thank y

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Cant seem to fine a magazine catch for it. other wise in nice shape and how do I find date made

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
1/29/2016
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 2 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Good afternoon,

I'm not sure that I understand your question. Can you explain?

Jim

Can you double check that barrel length?

it is a standard modelll27 Kal 7.65 don't have it apart for barrel length but guess 4.5 inch
has german emblem on barrel and above hand grip
research says serial # ***** be on top of gun but mine seems to beon both sides

Ok.....and you need a magazine catch, is that correct?

Ok...let me start looking for one...