Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I have a bolt action 243 when you take it off safety it will…

Customer Question
I have a bolt...

I have a bolt action 243 when you take it off safety it will fire.

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

With out touching the trigger, when the lever is flipped off safety the rifle fires. when it is recocked and it is put on safety.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 2 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Good evening,

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. Would this rifle happen to be a Remington model 700?

Are you there?