Firearms

Need Gun Information? Ask a Firearms Expert for Answers ASAP

Firearms

I forgot my combination code to my sentry safe fire dial

Customer Question
combination its a MSO100...
I forgot my combination code to my sentry safe fire dial combination its a MSO100
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
help me get in to my dial safe.. I dont have a key and I need my registration to my truck due to an accident
10/25/2015
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 2 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Good morning. Sentry has a process whereby you can get the original combination to your safe for a small fee, but it takes a few days. Would you like for me to explain the process to you?

TOM
TOM
TOM, Gunsmith