ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
30945867

I have a stevens, savage arms 22c model number is 84c I

Customer Question

I have a stevens, savage arms 22c model number is ***** I can't find the sears number on it. It's just been down my family for some time my friend asked me how much would I take for it. So I was just see what's the value of my old 22.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Hi..this is Jim and I am happy to help. Give me a few minutes to look this one up! Be back shortly.

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

OK, I'm back. Like many of the older Savage/Stevens models, the model 84C is not listed in the Blue Book of Gun Values. This model was made around 1940 to 1950, approximately and was a typical model of its time. It was a reliable and inexpensive .22 rifle.

I'd estimate that the current value would be $100 to $125 if it is in good, working condition.

Hope that this is helpful! Please don't forget to complete a positive rating at the top of the screen if you have no other questions.

Jim

Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I see that you have not yet completed a positive rating. Did you need anything further on this?