Firearms

Need Gun Information? Ask a Firearms Expert for Answers ASAP

Firearms

I have an old & Wesson 32 cal. revolver with a 4" barrel. My

Customer Question
I have an old Smith...
I have an old Smith & Wesson 32 cal. revolver with a 4" barrel. My father left it to me and said it was very old. How old I have no idea. The serial number on the butt of the handle is SV 774025. Can you tell me what model it is and how old? Any idea what it is worth?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
10/18/2015
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 2 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Good evening. Do you have a photo of the gun? - Jim

No, I don't have a photo but I can take one and text or email it to you. What is your email or text number?

If you save the photo to your computer, you can attach it directly here to the question.

Any luck with the photo?

Sorry, I haven't had time yet to get you a photo. I also made a mistake on the description, its a .38 special, not a .32. I'm assuming you still need a photo, I will get it to you as quickly as I can.

No rush, I'll be here. I would still like to see a photo. Let's do this in the meantime.... Open the cylinder, and look on the inside arm of the cylinder....see if you see "MOD" and a number.

I'm pretty sure at this point that it is a late model Victory model but I want to double check

Ok, when I get home I'll have a look and see what I can find.

Ok, no problem.

Hey there....just checking back with you. were you able to get a photo?

TOM
TOM
TOM, Gunsmith