How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ProShooter Your Own Question
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Category: Firearms
Satisfied Customers: 4074
Experience:  Certified Firearms Instructor and Glock Certified Armorer.
Type Your Firearms Question Here...
ProShooter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Colt Model 1878 double Action that I sent to a

Customer Question

I have a Colt Model 1878 double Action that I sent to a gunsmith in Ohio that I wanted to be repaired. The Gunsmith is a specialist on repairing model 1878 revolvers.
My problem is that I have misplaced his phone number, and need to contact him. Could you please help me ?
Thanks very much. Wayne Watts (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 year ago.

Do you remember where in Ohio he was located?

Related Firearms Questions