Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I have a Sentry Safe model A3817 (aprox. 10yrs. old) it has…

Customer Question
I have a Sentry Safe...
I have a Sentry Safe model A3817 (aprox. 10yrs. old) it has a key, and a digital key pad, while I was in the hospital, then rehap., apparently the batteries have gone dead in the key pad. Is there any way to get this safe open ? If possible without destroying the safe.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Firearms
6/19/2015
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 3 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Good afternoon,Look at the bottom of the keypad. Do you see a small hole?