Firearms

Need Gun Information? Ask a Firearms Expert for Answers ASAP

Firearms

I need some magazines s&w gun is approx 24 years

Customer Question
hi i need some magazines...
hi i need some magazines for my s&w gun is approx 24 years old it is a 4506 auto 45 the bottom plastic on two broke off
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Firearms
6/19/2015
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 2 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Hello. My name is***** me work on finding some magazines for you. Be back shortly....
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
thx
Did you still need me to call?
yes i do not want garbage i just want 3 mags i was billed for 3 and i have not gotten a call i will not pay a 40 dollar to speak to a rep i will go to colt and buy a 1911 just call me(###) ###-####
Sorry, I'm confused. What do you mean that you were billed for 3 magazines?
i was billed by i have not got a response i am tired i just want my mags u guys were quick to bill me i will go to colt if i have to and buy a 1911 r my number is(###) ###-####address 540 geneva lane gatlinburg tn 37738 if i do not a respense in 72 hrs i will cancel my my card and u do not get paid call me 24/7
no
Ok...no one here billed you for any magazines. We do not sell any items here. Just Answer is a question answering service. Your question was that you needed magazines and the fee that you paid was to have access to a firearms expert (me) to help you find the magazines. Were you not aware of what this website is for? Jim
hi they did ask for my credit card info i have been in the hospital with another bout from malaria from the time i was in vietnam sorry i did not get back to you plus i lost my phone another should be here on monday any luck finding some mags
they did take my credit info i was in the hospital with a bout with malaria from the time i was in vietnam sorry plus i lost my cell phone new one should be here mondy any luck on the mags
no this is the first time i contacted the website local gun stores do not carry mags for old guns like mine
I'm sorry to hear about your hospital visit. I have your info here...
If you are new to Just Answer, please read first: Once you have read the answer below, you will be prompted to provide a positive rating (on your screen now) for my efforts in answering your question. Please understand that this positive rating is how the website pays me for my work on your question. The rating that you give is for my efforts, not the specific answer itself. Sometimes we give a good effort but must deliver bad news, like a low value for your firearm. We don’t like having to do that, but we want to provide you with an honest answer nonetheless.
This rating must be completed by you in order to close the question out. If you have a follow-up question, you can still reply back to me and I’ll be happy to assist you further. Please reply back and ask any additional questions that you have before you consider leaving a negative rating.
If you have trouble with the rating system, simply reply back with “excellent service, good service, etc.”
A few days after receiving your answer, the website will send you a brief customer satisfaction survey. Please take a moment to complete that, as those high scores are what allows me to be able to help future customers.
Answer:
These magazines as you know are difficult to find. I did locate 2 for you. Magazines for your S&W 4506 can be purchased here - http://www.ammoclip.com/S/sw_645_4567.htm
I would suggest ordering them quickly so that you can get both.
I hope that this is helpful!
Jim
ProShooter
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor