Firearms

Need gun information? Ask a firearms expert for answers ASAP

I have a new Ruger Mini-30 that is having failure to feed issues.

Customer Question
I am using brass ammo...
I have a new Ruger Mini-30 that is having failure to feed issues. I am using brass ammo in factory magazines. I took the rifle apart and made sure it was clean and everything seemed to be in order. The problem isn't as bad now, but out of 80 rounds there were 3 failure to feed. What could be causing this? I know that a limp wrist can cause feed issues with pistols. Could I have a technique flaw that is causing it in my rifle?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Firearms
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/3/2015
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 3 years ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
What brand of ammo are you using?
Jim