Firearms

Need Gun Information? Ask a Firearms Expert for Answers ASAP

Firearms

NEED INFO ON SEARS MOD.153512350 12 GA. S BY S. IT HAS 27 1/2

Customer Question
IN BARREL MAID IN SPAIN...
NEED INFO ON SEARS MOD.153512350 12 GA. S BY S. IT HAS 27 1/2 IN BARREL MAID IN SPAIN BY LAURONA 2 3/4 IN CHAMBER SER. NUMBER 135873 . THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO GUN IS AT LEAST 90%
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Firearms
2/21/2012
Firearms Expert: TOM, Gunsmith replied 5 years ago
TOM
TOM, Gunsmith

Laurona was founded in Eibar during 1941 by four craftsmen (hence the name Laurona, which in Basque means "of the four"), each a specialist in a discipline of shotgun manufacturing.

The Laurona Model 13 was sold through the Sears stores until 1978 when they stopped production on the side x side guns to concentrate on over / under production.

It is a boxlock style shotgun that uses the Purdey type bolt system. It was made in 12, 16, and 20 gauge with various length barrels and various chokes.The stock and forend are walnut with blued metal. Barrels were available with a black chrome finish after 1975. They were also available with chrome lined bores after 1975. The Blue Book values are:

100%98%95%90%80%70%60%
$400$350$315$260$210$175$140

Add $100 for ejectors.

Add $200 for hard chrome bores and black chrome finish.

Add 20% to 30% to the Blue Book values for retail prices.

I hope this helps you,

Tom

TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
You gave me info on a mod.13 i have a mod 153.512350 are thay the same. thank you Ron

153.512350 Hi,

The Laurona Model 13 is the Sears model 153.512350. If you had purchased it from a Laurona dealer, it would have Model 13 on it. They are the same gun, different numbers.

Tom

TOM
TOM
TOM, Gunsmith