Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
Experience:  40 yrs. experience as master machinist/tool and die maker and gunsmith. I own and operate a tool and die shop and custom gunsmithing/gunmaking shop.
9353784

i have a winchester rifel (model 65 218BEE ) this is all the

i have a winchester rifel (model 65 218BEE ) this is all the info i have-- can you tell me more about this one?? i cant seem to nail it down via the internet...i have a vast gun collection and this one befuddles me. thanks and stay blessed. kindly, co'c
Hi, my name isXXXXX would be glad to help you any way that I can by answering your question to the best of my ability.
The Winchester Model 65, .218 Bee - This model was a continuation of the Model 53 and was offered in three calibers: .25-20, .32-20, and .218 Bee. It had several improvements over the Model 53, namely the mag. capacity was increased to seven cartridges, forged ramp for front sight, and a lighter trigger pull. The Model 65 was available only in solid blued frame with blued barrel and pistol grip with plain walnut stock. Only about 5,700 of these rifles were built between 1933 and 1947.
Standard Rifle:
Exc.: $3500, Vgood: $2500, Good: $1000
Note: add 10% for bolt peep sight. Model 65's in .218 Bee left the factory with bolt peep sights as original equipment.

This info was taken mainly from the 2011 Standard Catalog of Firearms.