Firearms

Need Gun Information? Ask a Firearms Expert for Answers ASAP

Firearms

What is approximate value of a Winchester model 70 300 H&H

Customer Question
magnum S/n 182537. with a...
What is approximate value of a Winchester model 70 300 H&H magnum S/n 182537. with a mannlichter stock and leupold scope. condition of gun is 98+%
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Firearms
10/3/2011
Firearms Expert: Bill, Gunsmith replied 6 years ago
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
Hi, my name isXXXXX would be glad to help you any way that I can by answering your question to the best of my ability.
According to the serial number it was made in 1951.
Like many Winchesters, the Model 70 was available with several extra-cost options. Only the Standard Grade and the Bull Gun was the rifle offered in the .300 H&H Magnum. Probably the stock was a special order.
The Model 70, .300 H&H Magnum (1937-1963) - Exc.: $2500, Vgood: $1750
Add 10% for the Mannlicher stock.
This info was taken from the 2011 Standard Catalog of Firearms.
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
Bill
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith