How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TOM Your Own Question
TOM, Gunsmith
Category: Firearms
Satisfied Customers: 4305
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
Type Your Firearms Question Here...
TOM is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have Winchester model 1873 in am 22 caliber short only.

Resolved Question:

i have Winchester model 1873 in am 22 caliber short only. I am trying to find the feed tube since mine nhas some damage. Can they be bought?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  TOM replied 6 years ago.


You can purchase the inner magazine tube assembly from They show a 24" and 26" in stock. The following link will take you to the page to order it.

I hope this helps you,


TOM and other Firearms Specialists are ready to help you

Related Firearms Questions