TOM
TOM, Gunsmith
Experience:  17 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer
47830436

What is a 22 caliber model 2202 Daisy rifle worth The rifle

What is a 22 caliber model 2202 Daisy rifle worth? The rifle is in very good condition.
Category: Firearms
Expert:  TOM replied 6 years ago.

There is not a listing for a Model 2202. Are you sure of the Model number? What type is it? Pump Action, break Barrel, Lever Action? When was it purchased?

Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

This is a 22 Long Rifle Only Bolt action 10 shot clip magazine rifle. Model 2202 manufactured by Daisy Mfg Co. Inc. I did not make the original purchase of the rifle but would guess that it was originally purchased around the mid 1980s. The rifle is made for a small person and I am sure it was meant to be a first gun for young out doors men. It has a plastic four arm and stock. The stock can be extended to accommodate adults. The rifle is crudely made but appears to be very durable.

Expert:  TOM replied 6 years ago.

I was looking in the wrong book for this one thinking it was an airgun. The 2202 was made from 1988 to 1991. It is a 10 shot repeater with a rotary magazine and they were made with plastic or hardwood stocks.

Blue Book values are below, add 20% for retail values.

100%98%95%90%80%70%60%
$175$150$125$95$80$70$55

I hope this helps you,

Tom