Firearms Repair

Have Firearms Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Looking for Forend catch frame for Franchi Falconet. Looking…

Looking for Forend catch...

Looking for Forend catch frame for Franchi Falconet

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Looking for Forend catch frame for Franchi falconet

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

20 gauge Serial #3002412

the gun missfires becouse the screw is broken of the rear end of frame
12/28/2017
Jon
Jon, Consultant

The Franchi Falconet forend stock catch frame is notorious for breaking due to the fact it is made in bake-o-lite?or plastic. I am told these are available from Carlsons(###) ###-####and ask for Scott. They say that anyone who has a Falconet and Falconet 2000 to locktite the retaining screws that holds the catch frame. When they work loose is when the catch frame breaks and also causes the forend stock to crack when shooting. Carlsons catch frames are cast in steel so you never have to worry about it again.

Please let me know if I have answered your question.

If have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jon only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jon

Jon
Jon, Consultant