Firearms Repair

Have Firearms Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Firearms Repair

I have a browning citori 725 that wont reset with light

Customer Question
I have a browning...

I have a browning citori 725 that wont reset with light loads?

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

Thats prietty much it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Firearms Repair
11/3/2017
Firearms Expert: ProShooter, Firearms Instructor replied 3 months ago
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm the firearms expert here at Just Answer. Please give me a moment to review your question/issue. I will reply back shortly.

It sounds as if your Citori is acting normally......The Browning Citori uses an inertia system to reset the trigger in order to fire the second barrel. The gun requires the recoil from the first fired round in order to continue to work correctly. The light loads you are using are not powerful enough for the gun to operate correctly.

Does that answer your question?

ProShooter
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor