How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Philip Van Cleave Your Own Question
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Firearms Instructor
Category: Firearms Repair
Satisfied Customers: 3943
Experience:  Firearms instructor, 40 years experience with firearms.
Type Your Firearms Repair Question Here...
Philip Van Cleave is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've got an old double barrel Hunter Arms labeled Gladiator,

Customer Question

I've got an old double barrel Hunter Arms labeled Gladiator, and I'm missing the Forehand stock. Can one be found?
Joe M
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Firearms Repair
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.

Contact Macon Gun Stocks to see if they can help you, as they make stocks for Hunter Arms/L.C. Smith.

Here's a link to their web site showing the Hunter Arms stocks:

Macon link

Their phone number is:(###) ###-####/p>

I hope this helps.