Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I hired a credentialing company to get me credentialed with…

Customer Question
Hi, I hired a...

Hi, I hired a credentialing company to get me credentialed with 6 companies. Unfortunately the company neglected to provide me with my medicaid group number. Which means I canWhen can I find it?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

The credentialing company is no longer taking my calls or returning my emails so Im desperate for help getting this number so I can get paid.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I dont think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Finance
5/29/2018
Financial Professional: Andy4712, Accountant replied 3 months ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Accountant

I would ask the credentialing company or medicaid.

https://www.medicaid.gov/about-us/contact-us/index.html

I have talked to both the credentialing company and Medicaid. I finally called Fidelis, the medicaid company and hopefully they will help.

You would think medicaid would have the number.

That's what I assumed. But search as I may, the only phone numbers I found we for members, not providers. Medicaid also gave me a web address and told me the number I was looking for was within.No such luck. I just spent 6 months and paid thousands of dollars to get credentialed only to find they never finished the job.

Can you tell the credentialing company they did not finish it.

What is the web adress?