Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Business insurance. If a business contracts with a private…

Customer Question
Business insurance. If a business...
Business insurance. If a business contracts with a private security firm that maintains a two million dollar policy what would be the premium reduction rate the customer would typically recieve for hiring a security company.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 day by:
5/30/2018
Financial Professional: Andy4712, Accountant replied 2 months ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Accountant

You might want to contact the insurance company. It really depends upon the company.

Maybe they would know;

https://www.tycois.com/blogs/business-security/quick-hints-insurance-discounts

https://commercialinsurance.net/alarm-system-insuranceadvantages