Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Seeking a expert in mortgage refi would be helpfull with…

Customer Question
Hello...

Hello seeking a expert in mortgage refi would be helpfull with loan officer type background....

Accountant's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?

Please what is your background ?? Refi...or loan officer expoerience ? TX

Accountant's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?

Dont need tax lawyer....need REFI/loan oficer background expert...

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Trying to find out if Refi shopping around for multiple offers is smart way go about it...according to CreditKarma.com and MyFico.com is smart choice.....

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Finance
A loan officer a spoke to on the other hand told me multi apping for Refi loans is not bgood and could cause overlapping in underwriting proces......wondering if scare tactics.....its opposite what Credit Karma and My Fico.com recommends.......
I dont want to risk my 800 credit score or refi process........
4/2/2018
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

In the PAST, multiple inquiries on your credit report would be potentially harmful to your credit score.

Now when you apply for a mortgage over 14 to 45 days, multiple inquiries only count as one.

My best advice is to shop around and also advise the lenders involved that you are doing so.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.