Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Where can I get a copy of my (Massachusetts) Real Estate tax…

Where can I get a...
Where can I get a copy of my (Massachusetts) Real Estate tax paid for 2017? I can't locate Q1 and Q2 bills. It is paid from our escrow account, but the End of Year account number doesn't match the bill statements.
3/28/2018
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Your property tax information should be available online in the city/town where the property is located.

If you provide that information, I can provide the online link or a phone number for you to call.

Town: Marblehead, MA
Thanks

Thank you. Give me a moment.

Here is the link:

https://www.marblehead.org/tax-collectortreasurer-office/pages/tax-payments

OR

You can call(###) ###-####to get the information.

bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated.

Have a great day!