Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I do lawn care but They don't have anything list for that in…

I do lawn care...

I do lawn care but They don't have anything list for that in a business what do I list it as?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I do lawns and gardens. I pull weeds. I do some spraying.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I drive to all these places and I have no business address other than my home. I don't know if this is enough but as they don't list lawn maintenance I don't know where to list it.

3/25/2018
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Your income from the lawn care would be listed as Self Employment on Schedule C. You would use NAICS 561730 on the Schedule C when they ask for your business code. Your expenses will also be listed there.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

Did that clarify?

Thank you.

You are most welcome.
A positive 5 star rating is appreciated so I am credited for assisting.

TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor