Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

How can I request someone money on PayPal ot other type of…

How can I request someone...
How can I request someone money on PayPal ot other type of service without the person needing to open up an account? Just by entering their credit card information
3/24/2018
Manal Elkhoshkhany

Thank you for your question. Once you request money (either through the "Request Money" or through "Invoicing", paypal allows the recipient to pay using a credit card or a bank account. This is an automatic feature of paypal.

Once you send a request, the recipient gets an email notification, he should then click on "Pay Now" in the email, then he will be taken to paypal. On Paypal, he will see a button saying "Pay as a Guest", ask him to click on that and he will be able to enter his credit card details and make the payment.

All the best

If I have answered your question, please rate my services

Thanks for the answer. Is there another site also that I could do that ?
Thanks

I am not sure I am sorry, I am an expert on paypal only :)

All the best

Manal Elkhoshkhany