Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Credit report simulator? What is a good one? Im looking for…

Customer Question
credit report simulator? What is...
credit report simulator? What is a good one? Im looking for one that is specific to my credit report where i can do a scenario....if i paid this off....what would it do to my score.I see creditkarma has one but it is generic and is now specific to my credit report
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Finance
3/23/2018
Financial Professional: Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant replied 4 months ago
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant

Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

I suggest you trying this one.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/finance/credit-score-simulator/

I am sure this would help.

You may please leave a positive rating if this helps as this is the only way we are compensated for assisting you. Alternatively, you may revert back with a reply if you need further assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

Warm Regards,

i have a question i have large debts 6 years old. and small debts 2 years old. If I pay off the 2 year old debts will that bring up my credit score even if i dont pay the 6 year old large debts?