Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I have about 10acres of land on which my house is on and I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have about 10acres...
Hi, I have about 10acres of land on which my house is on and I would like to see what kind of options are available to help generate some extra income. We are talking to the USDA about possible grants for a farming project but I wanted to see how we can maximize the value of the land.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Finance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please ignore the Live Phone Call Request. I accidentally clicked it.
3/20/2018
Financial Professional: Andy4712, Accountant replied 4 months ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Accountant

You could rent it out. It really depends upon the land. Can you provide more information.