Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I need to find out where my tax refund is it's definitely…

Customer Question
I need to find out...
I need to find out where my tax refund is it's definitely been long enough and still no sign of it
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Finance
3/19/2018
Financial Professional: bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

When was your tax return ACCEPTED by the IRS?

Have you used the IRS online tool - Where's My Refund?

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

You need your social security number, filing status and the EXACT amount of your refund.

Let me know the results.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't find any information on this I have tried I had emailed a tax representative they said it was processed on March 9 and direct deposit and as of now still nothing

Emailed a tax representative where?

You cannot email the IRS.

Did you use the link I provided in my initial answer?

Did you provide your correct direct deposit information?

Have you check with your bank?

If the information is incorrect, the IRS will issue a paper check.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant