Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Will I be able to trade both crypto currency and marijana…

Customer Question
Will I be able...

Will I be able to trade both crypto currency and marijana stocks with the same account?

Accountant's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just opened the account, haven't funded it yet.

Accountant's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

A list of cryptos that have mega potential and a list of Canadian marjuana stocks that are positioned to benefit greatly from their nation wide legalization.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Finance
3/19/2018
Financial Professional: Andy4712, Accountant replied 4 months ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Accountant

It will depend upon the terms of your account.