Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

After a time of not using QuickBooks I’m interested in

Hi. After a long time...
Hi. After a long time of not using QuickBooks I’m interested in either using Quicken or QuickBooks. I have a small business that manages some inventory and sends out invoices. Other than that it’s just a normal household and home business. Which should I get? Thank you.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

We don't work with any business clients of any size using Quicken. I don't believe that product allows for invoicing anyway. The only option of these two is QuickBooks.

There are other options, to be fair. And are less costly. But if you want a tax pro to work with your records, use the product they suggest. The industry leader is QuickBooks.

This is not a recommendation of the product, as we aren't allowed to endorse products. But Quicken will not meet your needs.

Thanks for asking at Just Answer. Positive feedback, five stars being best, ***** ***** appreciated. I'm PDtax.

PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA