Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I am trying to transfer money from my Iberia acoount to the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to transfer money from my Iberia acoount to the Bank of America acoout. Iberia bank is a Transaction Activation Code

Accountant's Assistant: Which Bank of America product do you have?

Checking account

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bank of America software?

Nothing because I dont see how I can bet a Transaction Activation Account

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need hel getting a Transaction Activation Code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Finance
They want a Transaction Activation Code from Bank of America
What is taking so long to get my answer
3/18/2018
Financial Professional: ITPeter,
 replied 6 months ago
ITPeter

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Can you find an answer to my inquiryDr. Frank Talamantes