Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

Do Diamond Resort Hawaii Collection timeshare points have…

Do Diamond Resort Hawaii Collection...
Do Diamond Resort Hawaii Collection timeshare points have any dollar value if attempted to be sold on the open market? If so, what would be the dollar value of 50,000 points?
Answered in 2 days by:
3/18/2018
PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist. I don't think you'll like the answer.

A few years ago, someone sold 9500 of these points on ebay for $1. https://www.ebay.com/itm/9500-Annual-Points-Diamond-Resorts-U-S-Collection-Resorts-Timeshare-/131600648889 is the link. That would make yours worth less than $6. That's an open market price, as these come with some resale limitations.

I've seen people give these away just to get out of these arrangements, so don't expect much value. Wholesalers are out there to purchase, and a web search will show lists of them if that will help.

Sorry this isn't better news.

Positive feedback is appreciated, five stars being best. I'm PDtax.

PDtax
PDtax, CPA, MBA