Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I own an S Corp and need to file an extension ASAP tonight.

How do I do so...
I own an S Corp and need to file an extension ASAP tonight. How do I do so online?
3/16/2018
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which i will provide in the next thread.

----------------------------

Not that telephone call and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not the experts. if you are not interested in the offers, simply decline.

Still typing...

For $35.95, you can file for a business extension online at the following link.

http://www.taxextension.com/business-online-tax-extension?utm_source=irs.com&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=irs.com_link&utm_content=article

---------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you but what about for Illinois extension also?

Same price $34.95

Link:

http://www.taxextension.com/states/business/illinois

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Accountant