Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

This is more a business structure question is that ok? I am…

Customer Question
This is more a...

This is more a business structure question is that ok?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am an Australian resident. I am starting a business selling essential oil. I will be selling on amazon worldwide and in Australia. Would I be best to open an Wyoming LLC then can that LLC register a business name and get an abn here In Australia? Hope that makes sense :)

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I forsee most business being in Europe and the USA, so I am trying to set it best to minimize the tax I pay.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 4 days by:
3/17/2018
Financial Professional: Andy4712, Accountant replied 4 months ago
Andy4712
Andy4712, Accountant

Here is some info:

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/wyoming-llc-for-online-business-but-i-live-in-kans-2121954.html

https://www.corporatedirect.com/foreign-investors/

Hi Andy,
Are the links the answer to my question?

Yes. The one says foreign invest prefer a WY LLC due to the low cost.

Hi Andy here is the question again
Would I be best to open an Wyoming LLC, then can that LLC register a business name and get an abn here In Australia?

Have you looked at this:

https://www.myusacorporation.com/answers/form-a-llc-for-online-business-using-amazon-fba

You might want to look at his too:

https://blog.taxjar.com/international-amazon-fba-sellers-us-sales-tax/

https://www.reddit.com/r/FulfillmentByAmazon/comments/38ggv7/has_anyone_registered_their_llc_in_nevada_or/