Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I would like to confirm what is the deadline for filling…

Hello, I would like to confirm...
I would like to confirm what is the deadline for filling LLC/partneship income tax and personal income tax in NC. Is it the same for S corp or C corp?
What are the forms required for LLC other than invoices or bank statements?Thank you
3/13/2018
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Hello!

My name is***** will assist you today.

Please give me one moment while I review your question and type my initial response

North Carolina's filing requirements coincide with the Internal Revenue Services Date.

This information is provided in IRS Publication 509, which I have linked to below.

S corporations are due March 15th 2018. NC State required form for S Corp is CD-401S . File a 2017 calendar year income tax return (Form 1120S) and pay any tax due. Provide each shareholder with a copy of their Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S), Shareholder's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc., or substitute Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S).

To request an automatic 6-month extension of time to file the return, file Form 7004 and deposit what you estimate you owe in tax. Then file the return; pay any tax, interest, and penalties due; and provide each shareholder with a copy of their Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S) by September 17.

___

Corporations filing due date is April 17th, 2018

Corporations. NC State Corporation tax return Form is CD-405. File a 2017 calendar year income tax return (Form 1120) and pay any tax due. If you want an automatic 6-month extension of time to file the return, file Form 7004 and deposit what you estimate you owe in taxes.

____

Here is a link to the forms and Pub 509

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p509.pdf

https://www.ncdor.gov/documents/2017-cd-401s-s-corporation-tax-return

https://www.ncdor.gov/documents/2017-cd-405-c-corporation-tax-return

Please let me know if this has answered your question or if you have any additional questions.

When you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Thanks Chad! How about the deadline for LLC/partneship?
okay, thank you Chad!

The single member LLC is due by April 17th

Partnership is due by March 15