Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

We are a C-Corp based in San Francisco, CA (incorporated in…

Hello, we are a C-Corp...
Hello, we are a C-Corp based in San Francisco, CA (incorporated in Delaware). Our fiscal year ends on Dec 31st. When is our tax return due?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Hello!

My name is***** will assist you today.

Please give me one moment while I review your question and type my initial response

C Corp tax returns are due by April 17th this year.

Of course, you may also file a 6 month extension to file the C Corp taxes, if you would like.

Please let me know if this has answered your question or if you have any additional questions.

When you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Below is a link to the 2018 Publication 509 Tax Calendar, which I find much easier to use then the IRS online version.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p509.pdf

Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®