Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

To gwt the most back on my return single mother make 9000…

Customer Question
Hi to gwt the...

Hi to gwt the most back on my return single mother make 9000 and with a child under12. about how do u think i could file and get the most?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Ok i am a single mother with a son that 12 yrs old and i do it by my self i have him on medicade and my grandmother lets me clean houses here and there for her clients. so i did a estimated calculation online one for a stay at hom mom and it was for 3991 some where around there and another calculation for selfemploed making 9000 and i am not doing something right cause i come out neg

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Finance
3/12/2018
Financial Professional: TaxRobin, Senior Advisor replied 6 months ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Senior Advisor

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

I did a quick estimate based on the self employment of $9000 with one child and the result was

What you paid in taxes: $0

What you should have paid in taxes: $1,271

Tax credit you received this year: $3,647

That would result in a refund of $2376

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

Hello, just checking back to see if you responded