Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

How is your day. I have a mortgage question. DO i have to…

Customer Question
How is your day ...

How is your day

Accountant's Assistant: I'm good, thanks. How can I help?

I have a mortgage question

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

DO i have to pay for this service

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Can i call you?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Finance
I need a refund because I did not receive any service
3/12/2018
Financial Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 5 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name’s Lane …

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents, since 1986.

I’m reading your question now.

Bear with me a moment while I type up my response.

….

Then if you have further questions we can go from there.

Yes, this is NOT a free site. I bill out to my clients at $250/hr, however, so I'm guessing that whatever you paid JustAnswer is a value.

...

(We expert users here only receive a portion of what you've paid them).

...

What, exactly, is your mortgage question?