Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I need to find help with stock investing and I'm not sure…

I need to find help...
I need to find help with stock investing and I'm not sure where to begin is there anyone on here to ask about this as a beginning investor
3/12/2018
bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are many websites (some contain tutorials) about investing that are available.

The following links contain great information for beginner investors:

https://www.thebalance.com/investing-for-beginners-4074004

https://www.fool.com/retirement/2017/08/19/our-guide-to-investing-for-beginners.aspx

Once you review the information, please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Ok I'll check it out.

Great!

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be glad to help.

It sounds like I need a platform or an Online broker to buy and sell from. Are you familiar with penny stocks? Or how to sell them easily if they go big

There are several online brokerages to buy and sell penny stocks.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/investing/the-best-online-brokers-for-penny-stock-trading/

bkb1956
bkb1956, Finance Enthusiast
Cool wife me luck with my adventures

Good luck and happy investing!

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated.

Non problem. I'm sending you a different question about buying buying shares online but trying to understand the percentages of stocks be the payouts on these things

Thank you.

I've replied to your other question.